Sunday, April 26, 2015

NARS LIP Pencil Rikugien & Cruella Review, Photos, Swatches

Hello everyone, 27 march was my birthday. On that month I ordered two eye-shadows palate from sephora. And guess what they send me my birthday gift. It is deluxe sample set of the Nars  LIP Pencil Rikugien (satin) & Cruella (velvet matte).  It was really nice experience while buying stuff from sephora on my birthday month. Thank you sephora for  sending me such nice samples from Nars cosmetics collection.

NARS LIP Pencil Rikugien & Cruella

NARS LIP Pencil Rikugien & Cruella

NARS LIP Pencil Cruella

NARS LIP Pencil Rikugien

I love the colors too much, they are gorgeous. Rikugien  is slightly rosy and definitely wearable for every day. I'm in love with the satin finish and how creamy this pencil is. Cruella is the perfect matte red s super saturated and matte but don't need to put any lip before using it.. It's not too orange, not too dark, and looks absolutely fierce.



No comments:

Post a Comment