Saturday, November 8, 2014

Catrice liquid metal eyeshadows

Hello everyone, suddenly i went to dm and i saw Catrice liquid metal eye shadows.I fell crazy after saw those and i could not control my self and i brought them immediately.  So before say anything more lets see the swatches. :-)

Catrice liquid metal eyeshadows

Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-090
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-090
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-090

Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-110
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-110




Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-100
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-110




Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-040
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-110




Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-010
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-010




Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-070
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow-070



Isn't they gorgeous! The Single palate comes with plastic black case with clear top.The color's are so metalik. I love their shininess. I swatch them with nyx jumboo pencil in withe(you can also use this jumboo pencil as a primer). I absolutely love these shadows. And i think for the wedding makeup they are perfect.They are not that much expensive it is only 3.95 euro. You can find those any drugstore.Hope u enjoy my swatch...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great colors!

    hugs
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really gorgeous. I love Catrice and the mettalik colours are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! These look great , the pigmentation is amazing ! great post !

    I wish we could find these in the states :(

    ReplyDelete